Only members of the Golf Club can register

in How to register for this Notice Board - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 am
by jim cooper (deleted)

This is the process - please read carefully.
FIRST OF ALL - ADD "no-reply@homepagemodules.de" AND "webmaster@fairfieldgolfclub.co.uk" TO YOUR ADDRESS BOOK OR SAFE SENDERS LIST. THIS WILL ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE THE RELEVANT E.MAILS.
1. To become a member of the Notice Board - You must be a member of Fairfield Golf and Sailing Club
2. Click on the "Register" option. Choose a username and password - these are completely of your own choice. Carefully enter your e.mail address. Click the Submit button after entering the letters in the image verification.
3. You will receive a return e.mail from the automated system of the Forum - this is from "no-reply@homepagemodules.de" THIS E.MAIL VERY OFTEN GETS DIRECTED INTO YOUR SPAM/JUNK/TRASH FOLDER OF YOUR E.MAIL SYSTEM - PLEASE CHECK FOR IT.
4. Click on the activation link that is contained within the above mentioned e.mail. This link confirms that you have submitted a correct and valid e.mail address to the Forum system.
5. Once you have clicked on the activation link - the system informs me that you are waiting to join. I then have to manually check your details against the Golf Club database, to ensure that you are a valid member. This can happen immediately or can be delayed up to 24hrs if I am out (mainly playing golf)
6. Once the details match - I click an activation key and a second e.mail is sent to you from "no-reply@homepagemodules.de" which contains your username and password confirmation.
7. When you log in - please use the large "Login" option just underneath the word Fairfield and not the username and password at the top right of the screen.
Any queries please to webmaster@fairfieldgolfclub.co.uk

Last edited Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 51 topics and 818 posts.

0 members have been online today: